Why is Nenne our nomination for the Best New BVI Catamaran Charter ?
Here’s our top ten reasons:
1. Brand new in 2017- 67 feet of sleek luxury
2. Award winning crew and one of the top ten best BVI catamaran crews at the helm – Donald and Audrey Harper, formerly of Flow and Aletheia – assisted with smiles by their deckhand Richard.
3. No expenses spared on the amenities –
4. Vast array of brand new top of the line water toys including skis, kayaks, paddle boards, kneeboard, wakeboard, towables, and fishing gear
5. A scuba diver’s dream – Donald is an instructor; 10 sets of new gear including regulators with dive computers, BCDS with integrated weight systems and an onboard compressor.
6. 5 luxury cabins – a master king, 3 queens and one twin whitecap convert to making. All cabins have baths en suite with AC, Sony TV and Apple TV with access to over 500 films.
7. Superb Cuisine – Audrey creates food with love and creativity – winner of several chefs’ awards at charter yacht shows
8. Eco-friendly – the Harpers and Fountain Pajot (the yacht’s builder) are committed to keeping our oceans pristine and have adopted many green practices without sacrificing luxury or comfort.
10. Comfort -Nenne was built with lots of input from Donald and Audrey. Their years of experience translated into a wish list that got implemented. As an example – retractable shade coverings – allowing for different guests’ preferences for sun or shade.
All-inclusive rates FOR 2018/2019 $46, 075/10 guests; $44,060/8 guests; $42,795/6 guests plus $35 pp/dive for certified divers; a “learn to scuba” course is available for new divers – $135 pp.
NENNE IF FULLY BOOKED THROUGH NOVEMBER 10, 2018.
BOOK A YEAR IN ADVANCE AND SAVE 5% OFF THE ABOVE RATE – contact us soon.
Take off $250 each for up to 2 children under 13.
Search for other Best New BVI Catamaran Charter